4 Failings of Vulnerability Management You Need to Fix for a More Secure 2020
- Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Security Center
- Tenable Security Center Plus
- Tenable Lumin
- Tenable Nessus
- Tenable Nessus Network Monitor
Learn how you can identify and resolve common challenges, improving vulnerability management effectiveness across your entire attack surface.
Talking with infosec professionals around the world, many are struggling to overcome most, if not all of the following challenges: 1) attack surface blind spots, 2) vulnerability overload, 3) communicating risk to the business, and 4) trusting an open-loop process. What about you?
To learn how you can diagnose and overcome these four challenges, watch, “4 Failings of Vulnerability Management You Need to Fix for More Secure 2020,” on-demand now.
Topics covered during this webinar include:
- How to recognize and address the four principal vuln management failings
- Why industry analysts, such as Forrester Research, recommend transitioning to risk-based vulnerability management
- A demonstration of how Tenable enables risk-based vulnerability management
Who should attend?
This webinar is intended for infosec professionals responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of vulnerability management efforts at their respective organizations.
Register now to watch on-demand.
Distinguished Security Engineer, Tenable
Manager, Security Consulting, Tenable
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Tenable